Which types of tea and infusions are allowed during intermittent fasting?
Which ingredients break a fast? Here you will find the answers to your questions. In addition, you will learn how the right blends can help you boost your intermittent fasting success.
When doing intermittent fasting, it is important to keep your body hydrated. Read more about the reasons why here.
Tea is a great addition if you are tired of water.
The big advantage: Its valuable ingredients support the effects of fasting:
- Drinking tea helps you to reduce hunger.
- Tea boosts your metabolism, fat-burning processes and autophagy.
- Certain ingredients like for example caffeine provide you with energy.
The best teas for intermittent fasting
During fasting, make sure your tea doesn’t contain any additives that will break your fast. These include fruits, sweeteners (e.g. stevia), or flavors. Here are our favorites:
- Green tea contains catechins and caffeine, which both have an antioxidative effect (i.e., cell-protective) and stimulate your metabolism.
- Black tea comes from the same plant (Camellia sinensis). It differs, however, in the processing of the leaves and its average caffeine content.
- Herbal tea can have different properties depending on the type, but generally has a calming, digestive stimulating and vitalizing effect.
- Ginger tea supports your digestion and immune system.
3 tips for enjoying tea in a healthy way
- Consume caffeine in moderation! Too much caffeine can keep you from sleeping and can release glycogen from the liver, causing your insulin levels to rise.
- Prefer organic loose tea leaves! These provide more nutrients and a better taste.
- Enjoy your tea cold brewed.This preserves more valuable ingredients. And especially in summer, this is very refreshing!
This is how you can boost your intermittent fasting success with tea. A nice cup of tea not only is delicious, but also supports the positive effects of intermittent fasting. Thus you lose weight successfully and support your health and wellbeing.
5 thoughts on “The Best Teas for Intermittent Fasting”
Make this comIng week 20 4
window to eat 2 to 6 pm that is
Very good to me
I just recently started brewing cold coffee & tea. Susposedly less acid in coffee, which is better for tummy. I like Jasmine green tea (less grassy flavor to me) and mint tea. Also like “Sweet Dreams” and “Sleepy Time” tea before Sleep. I take OTC sleeping pills at night and would like to stop this routine. I take meds for Gastroparesis, I Suppose that makes me a dirty faster.
Gesundes sowie nachhaltiges Abnehmen ohne Hungern, massiven Sport und Jo-Jo-Effekt ist mittels Intervallfasten möglich! Intervallfasten mit Tee ist eine perfekte Kombination.
Buongiorno non riesco ad effettuare un abbonamento coach
Mi porta sempre in una Mastercard famiglia
Mi potreste dare giuste indicazioni?
Ciao Gabriella 😊
Se si sottoscrive l’abbonamento tramite l’app, il processo di pagamento è gestito da Google o Apple. Purtroppo, non abbiamo alcun controllo su questo e dobbiamo rimandare al servizio clienti di Google o Apple.
Se vuoi fare l’acquisto tramite il nostro sito web, puoi trovare il link qui: https://my.bodyfast.app/login
Offriamo anche altre opzioni di pagamento oltre alla carta di credito. Se avete domande, contattateci a firstname.lastname@example.org