Intermittent fasting improves your health.
- Fasting has a positive effect on blood sugar and insulin levels, LDL cholesterol and blood pressure.
- The risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s is reduced!
Fasting helps reduce your weight.
- Fat burning is stimulated.
- Meals are saved.
Your performance and well-being increase.
- The brain’s memory performance improves.
- Fasting also slows down the aging process by recycling old and broken cells.
Read more about it here.
2 thoughts on “What are the positive effects of intermittent fasting?”
May I ask what happens to those who are diabetic and then have to eat 5 times a day to make sure the insulin levels are fine? My dad needs to watch how he eats….. can he do the 16-8?
Hi Ilona, in cases of any pre-existing condition, we always advice to talk to a doctor first to see if intermittent fasting is suitable. Your health always has the highest priority 😊 We wish you and your dad all the best!